Mustapicked A Good Vacation!

The adventures of Amey and Musty's trip to the Balkans and Italy in September '06...

Monday, August 21, 2006


Welcome to our Travel Blog!

On September 5th, we're taking off for 4 weeks in the Balkans! I am cramming on my Croatian language skills... hoping to understand and express a few basic sentiments. I'm also hoping that many people will speak some English and/or Italian (which I speak pretty well)...

Once we're off, we'll make updates to our blog as often as possible... so bookmark this page and check back for some fun updates!

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On Croatian coast it shouldn't be a problem communicating in Italian, elsewhere English is more likely to be spoken, though don't expect too much, especially in more remote (and interesting) places.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Amey said...

Hi Ipe!
Thanks for the comment... I have made an honest effort to learn a little Croatian, and I'll bring my grammar book along, so I can do some more learning once we arrive. Croatian is a difficult language!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home